Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kennedy turns 4!!!

Well, there will be many more pictures to follow but I had to share a few of sassy britches modeling her birthday outfit... absolutely precious if I do say so myself (wink wink!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!

And after 700 pictures we took a few more... here she is holding her CAKE POPS for Sonshine School...they were yeeuummy BUT do not start new projects at 8pm the night before school.... What is a cake pop??? Check out www.bakerella.com to see how to make these delious little cake-on-a- sticks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE her outfit! Jaylee's b-day is in Feb. and I am looking for her a TUTU outfit. Where did you get Kennedy's shirt? She's a doll! I love girl stuff!!!

Kristin said...

Adorable! I love the tutu! Headed right over to check out cake pops!

Cindy said...

Wow a post! She looks adorable and the cake pops were divine! Thanks for the link. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

KT said...

Wow! Did you make that skirt/shirt?? I'm going to steal it when she grows out of it! Good pics Mom! Happy b-day Kennedy!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany