Saturday, February 23, 2008

Chicken POP Update....

Well, we first found the spots Thursday night after bath time. Kennedy had them all over and Brayden just had a few. Friday we were still in the little pimple stage, just more of them. So far this morning we are still there. Kennedy definitely has a bigger breakout than Brayden but no one is in the full blister stage as of yet....yeah! I am praying we just dry out and miss out on the crying, itching, etc.....hmmmm. I will upload pics later today (just for you Cindy!) More on the Chicken POP Chronicles to come..... Here is to a "pop" free day at your house!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for thinking of me during this trying time at your house! :) I can finally sleep tonight knowing more of the story.

Anonymous said...

So sorry. Kim told me last week that the girl that sits next to Abby had the "pops". I hope we won't be joining in your suffering!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany